Re: NEED YOUR HELP RE: Curves for various Alt Processes

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 07/22/04-03:38:43 PM Z

One can do digital negatives for virtually all processes.
The prime one being Pt/Pd.
For such processes that require a good amount of UV light the Pictorico
product or possibly
the PhotoWarehouse film are the choices.
However, if a digital neg is to be made for basic b/w work, you can use
the less expensive back-light film.
We use the Epson product. If one can image, perfect dodging etc. and
contrast can be obtained. It takes a lot of work in the learning curve.
Jack Fulton