RE: Bostick and Sullivan Carbon Tissue

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 07/23/04-12:05:58 PM Z

Hi Don

That's me again

I get good result with one of the test roll of the B1S Tissue. I use it one
self gelatin paper and also on Bergger paper I order without silver in it
(just the baryt paper).
I use to sensitze it as Vaughn hutching explain me : Acetone + ammonium
bichromate brush on the paper.(I am very happy after an hour of coating.)

The exposure time is quite speed qith my mis of 6% dichro. I usually print
for 1 minutes and get perfect result for a pyro negative made for Platinum.

I will also be pleased to share more about carbon print on this list what
ever there is already a carbon list which only tlk of carbon.

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493