Re: typeface to go with photographs of various kinds

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 07/24/04-02:38:39 AM Z

From: John Cremati <johnjohnc@core.com>
Subject: Re: typeface to go with photographs of various kinds
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:01:44 -0400

> He also used various Type styles and words incorporated into his
> pictures to promote these emotions and ideas on some of his
> images..... He felt everything was visible and would have a impact..

Interesting. Is this referring to typographic elements appearing as a
part of the subject matters? I often have a sign or graffiti as a part
of my images but they are often used as a key to make sense of the
image, not something to invite attention. Plus, I would not care about
their types as much as what they say...

But I was actually referring to printed material outside of the
subject matters...