Re: Other people's budgets Re: problem with Epson 1270. HELP!!

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 07/24/04-10:09:04 PM Z

And not all used printers are trash either. I
recently sold a perfectly good Epson 2000P on
ebay and the fellow who bought it got a lot of
value for the money and a machine that is in
perfect operating condition.

On the other hand if the fellow who sold Carmen
this machine is willing to refund the money my
advice would be to take it and find another used
printer in good operating condition.

Sandy King