Re: Other people's budgets Re: problem with Epson 1270. HELP!!

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 07/25/04-07:12:29 AM Z

>>Mark said: There are some really nice, new printers
out there for $100.

Carmen, my new printer cost me $30 including shipping with the rebates I
used! A C84. There is some way online to find the cheapest price on
things, Don Bryant and others know about it.

The C84 makes nice, punchy negatives, although they are grainier than the
2200. But I have not tried them yet on a higher resolution than 300 or 360,
so that might change with 600 dpi.
Chris