Re: Re: [SPAM] Réf. : Re: Pizza wheel marks

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 07/25/04-08:45:07 PM Z

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Kees Brandenburg wrote:

> Pizza wheels are 'ejection rollers' helping to keep the paper flat.
> Unfortunately they sometimes leave, pizza-cutter style, traces on glossy
> printing material and pictorico. I have one 1160 who does it and another
> not.

Kees, you are saying that the 1160 has pizza wheels? (I'm waiting for Mark
to ask about the pepperoni.) Though your message isn't clear about
whether the one hasn't got pizza wheels at all, or whether it has them but
doesn't leave marks, I'm curious about if all have them, and if so where,
as I never noticed wheels or marks from my 1160.

Judy