Re: typeface as new subject

From: steves ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 07/25/04-10:57:27 PM Z

It makes me happy to use Remmington. With two Remmington typewriters, pica
and elite; I chuckle as I write in a typeface used by greats such as
Faulkner and Earnie Pile. What treats me most is that Remmington refuses to
let their typeface, or type style be used in computer programs.

NB: the balance of the Remmington keys is so perfect they're actually easier
than the computer keyboard.

Although as Judy points out, typefaces can be copied and there are programs
where you can scan a typeface and the whole gammut will burn into your
writing program.

S. Shapiro