Re: Diginegs-Gum-Colorized

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 07/26/04-10:40:54 AM Z

Hi Dan,
What do you mean with colorized neg?
The only neg that I know it works for a full color gum print are the grayscale neg individually generated (after inverting obviously) and by closing two of the other channels on the RGB.
I haven't even tried to generated neg on CYMK, has anybody work on this? What pigment colors would be used?
Giovanni