RE: Question(s) for Ziatype practitioners

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 07/26/04-03:34:59 PM Z

Hello Loris

you need a 40% ammonium ferric oxalate solution /10gm and add water to make
25 ml

2. the addition of gold and sodium tungstate will deliver a green image with
a little boost of contrast. The addittion of the Sodium tungstate will
balance the gold contrasting effect.

3.as any ferric alt process ziatype prefer paper without alkaline reserve.
So the acid oxalic bath with help to eliminate some of the calcium carbonate
or other alkaline used to get the paper alkaline.

I can't say anything about the Carl image as I see them only on a poor
screen .

But what sort of split tone are you looking for???

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493