RE: Question(s) for Ziatype practitioners

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 07/27/04-02:57:03 AM Z

In fact the image on BS look wash out. compare to the image on the Weese
page. On hios own page there are for more detail in the highlight and no
graining on my screen. both have god shadow detail.

More than taste , nno screen are siimilar so it hard to give judgement as
our screen don't show the same thing. I can just compare to the other image
on the BS page which apper warmer compare to weese, it is why I think they
are pure palldium zia and gold additive.

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com