Lot's of film - $10 plus shipping

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 07/30/04-03:20:05 PM Z

I'm getting down to the end and I cleaned out my film fridge of the last 30
years this afternoon.

The following is older film that has been in the fridge and in vapor proof
containers since new. All are outdated but those that I have tried in
recent months have worked perfectly.

Would like $25 plus shipping (probably $20 in the US) or make me an offer -
all or none:

  5 - Kodakchrome 25 km135-36
11 - Kodakchrome 40 kpa135-36

Bulk Rolls 35MM - cans sealed:

1 Ektachrome Slide Dupe film unopened
1 5017 - Ektachrome 64 Pro Slide film
1 Plus-X pan film

Bulk loaded 35mm - various:

EPT
Plus X
SO279
Super-X
Tri-X

Various Boxes of 4X5 mostly opened some not:

30+ sheets 4325 - commercial interneg film
30+ sheets 2556 - Kodalith ortho type 3
4 sheets 4114 - vericolor interneg film
10 sheets 4111 - vericolor II Pro film type L - unopened
9 sheets 4106 - vericolor III Pro film type S
8 sheets 4111 - vericolor print film
10 sheets 4111 - vericolor print film - unopened
5 sheets 6118 - Ektachrome Pro tungsten
14 sheets 6121 - Ektachrome dupe film
22 sheets 4052 - Tmax 100
9 sheets 4147 - Plus-X pan

8X10 sheet film:

20+- sheets 6121 dupe/low contrast film - have used this successfully for a
number of innovative ideas. This particular box was fogged slightly. I had
the top sheet in the box developed and about 1.5" were exposed. Fogged
sample included.