RE: Epson 2200 & Digital Negatives

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/02/04-02:37:23 AM Z

jack says "...it doesn't sound like such a good deal ..."

IF you're using a 2200 (this is what I gather from comments by various
users - I yet have to make a trial myself on a friend's 2200)... BUT,
I'm using a 1160 with Conetech inks and UCF simply "rocks" with these
inks and Pictorico "sucks" with the same inks - I mean when compared to
UCF, not that I can't print with Pictorico negatives; but they just are
much more sensitive to abrasion.

Christina, which printer were you using to print diginegs on UCF?

Regards,
Loris.