RE: Epson 2200 & Digital Negatives

From: Rocky Boudreaux ^lt;rocky@pdq.net>
Date: 06/02/04-07:44:20 PM Z

“There are usually some very faint scratch marks in the film after getting
dragged through the printer”
I experienced this on my 1280.
Try putting a sheet of paper in the feeder area then the OHT film on top of
it.
It will give the film a soft surface to slide against instead of the hard
plastic surface.
It cured my scratching problem.

Rocky
Houston, TX