RE: [pure-silver]: Anything worthwhile on photography in Nasheville, TN?

From: markb ^lt;mark.blackman1@btinternet.com>
Date: 06/02/04-10:21:38 AM Z

Please don't take this badly, but there is always something
photographically interesting wherever you are - just take you camera.

Hi,

Next week I'll be in Nashville, TN and I have some time free on comming
Sunday. I was wondering if there is someting photographically worthwhile
(Gallery, exhibition, museum etc) checking out? Or other "must sees"?

Thanks,

Cor