RE: Epson 2200 & Digital Negatives

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/02/04-11:38:02 PM Z

Well I answered this directly to you I presume; because it didn't show
up in the list

When you click order online in the main Photowarehouse.biz site you end
up in that address. That's exactly ther same place where I ordered my
films.

> I love that stuff, and I printed close to a whole box of
> 100 with it. It is in a black box, no white strips on the
> bottom of the pieces, and one side is distinctly sticky. I

Mine came in a white box, no white strips. Confusing.

> would perhaps call Photo Warehouse and ask if their film is
> the same as what you all are having problems with. I know
> Sam Wang uses it, because he was the one who told me about
> it. So either the work flow is different here, it's not the
> same film, or--worst case scenario--the film has changed
> recently (I bought mine in maybe November). Chris

All that I know is the current one works very well with Conetech
(Piezotone) and MIS (FS/FSN) quadtone pigment inks - much better than
Pictorico. Feel sorry for Ultrachrome users... pity they can't use a
product with such a nice price.

Regards,
Loris.