Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 06/04/04-07:29:03 AM Z

I prefer dry pigments for several reasons. They're relatively inexpensive.
Although dry pigments can vary considerably from one manufacturer to
another, they're usually quite pure, without the fillers or additives seen
in tube watercolor paints. The powders are easy to handle and weigh. It's
easy to mix up 100~200 ml stock solutions of pigment/gum. These solutions
have an excellent shelf life.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming