Apologies to the Members of this list.

From: Stouffer ^lt;info@stouffer.net>
Date: 06/04/04-09:49:58 AM Z

I'd like to apologize to the members of the list for my auto response. I set
that up late in the day before I left for vacation and completely forgot
about un-subscribing to the list while I was gone. There is enough spam for
everyone to handle without me adding to it.

I have temporarily subscribed under a different email so I could send
everyone this apology. I would like be still belong to this fine list as
long as everyone would be nice enough to forgive my spam mishap.

Just so everyone knows, I'm back in my office and doing well. While I was
out, I worked on some home improvements, when fishing, and even did a little
bit of photography. I think I'll have a few shots that will look nice as a
cyanotype.

Now, since I've just returned from a week away from the office I have a lot
of catching up to do and plenty of Stouffer step wedges to make.

Again, I apologize for the auto response message and it is nice to know that
you guys were concerned of my whereabouts.

Sincerely,

Kevin Morris
Stouffer Industries