RE: Imacon dust

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06/05/04-10:39:16 PM Z

Jack , Did you solve your dust problem? Using Imacon software I was able to
eliminate some, but after talking with the tech people, I just got good at
creating a duplicate image in PS with dust & scratches applied and painted
where I need it using history brush. (Lighten and darken with the brush)

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226