Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 06/08/04-06:25:53 PM Z

I did receive my Daniel Smith Permanent Yellow #133, pigment PY110.

That is definitely going to solve most of my problems (well, at least
my tri-color gum problems). Not only us it a deeper pigment (more
concentrated color), but I can put more of it in the mix without
staining. You've got to love that! There is a reason Katharine likes
this pigment!

To back up Judy's comments on Daniel Smith paints: I was surprised
looking at my gum/paint collection, many of my favorites were from
Daniel Smith. Good paint, good color depth, and they work well with gum
printing.

I think I'm well on my way to good tri-color gum prints, thanks to all
for your help. I'll post some images on my website when I have
something other than step wedges and Adobe's fruit hatted Ole lady ;-)

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com