Re: 5 Digital Camera Questions

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 06/10/04-12:37:28 PM Z

Judy,
     Another reason I like my little teeny Sony DSC-P10 aside from its not
giving me a black eye (yet) is it has a battery meter on it that tells how
many minutes I have left, oh, and when I turn it on and off it saves my
settings from the last time I used it. The Canon does neither.
     It, however, along with the Canon, does blow out when I take pix in
contrasty situations (or when you want texture while photographing that
cottage cheese you are making), so whenever I perceive that to be the case I
shoot -.7 EV. The Canon has a histogram, although I have yet to read my
manual and use it. And RAW mode, too, of course.
Chris