Re: 5 Digital Camera Questions

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/10/04-11:20:26 PM Z

Judy,

Does the camera have a full manual setting?

Digital cameras seem to blow out the highlights very easily.

Someone suggested setting it to "under-expose" a bit if you are shooting
auto, which is probably a good idea. If it doesn't have a histogram you can
access, then shoot some sample shots and examine the histograms in Photoshop and
then you can calibrate the camera yourself.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com