RE: Some Cyanotypes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/11/04-08:15:45 AM Z

Hi Timo. Great, wee need more! :)

I like the portrait and "I shot the Sheriff" (a wonderful image...) but
imho the latter needs a better scan and/or some manipulation in the
shadows (I can barely see that there's a gun - can't see what other
object(s) present there). I guess the negative is thin for cyanotype...
I dare to suggest: maybe you should scan it and make a "digital"
negative with enhanced shadow detail to reprint it (dare because of the
statement "counter strike to digital photography" in the home page of
your site).

Regards,
Loris.