Re: Dark reaction in dichromated colloids

From: sanking@CLEMSON.EDU
Date: 06/12/04-07:00:38 PM Z

My experience is that freezing sensitized but unexposed
carbon tissue at 40 degrees F or lower completely eliminates the dark effect
for all practical purposes for very extended periods. Tissue stored this
way will
have virtually the same printing characteristics six months
or a year later as when freshly sensitized.

Sandy King