Re: tripod use in D.C.?

From: TalCshare@aol.com
Date: 06/13/04-06:31:30 AM Z

I have used a tripod in all areas of the DC Mall area and have only been run
out of the grounds within the Capital area. I have not been within the White
House grounds but have taken photos through the fence without problems.

If you have any interest, I have recently had a portfolio of 20 platinum
images placed with the Kathleen Ewing Gallery and they were going to put a couple
up in the entry but I don't know if that has happened yet. These are all of
the DC area with many being taken on the Mall.

Best of luck

Meredith