RE: dichromate stain

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 06/14/04-03:27:08 PM Z

I do usually develop over an hour or so, two 5-min baths, then 10, then
30 in running water. I have noticed however that in the first two baths
sometimes the dichromate migrates to the upward (back side) of the
paper....and turning it over in subsequent baths removes most of the
stain. Maybe it's the water TEMPERATURE????????
I will try this out.
Cheers
Kate

Kate Mahoney Photography