Re: dichromate stain-Black Swan/White Swan Test

From: Jeff Sumner ^lt;jdos2@mindspring.com>
Date: 06/16/04-01:05:21 PM Z

Chicken.

From: <Ender100@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:56:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Subject: Re: dichromate stain-Black Swan/White Swan Test

I propose that we all go to Keith Gerlings house for a weekend and we will
dunk a black swan and a white swan in his well water and see what color they
are after about 100 ten minute intervals. We can pluck feathers at each of
these intervals and read them with a densitometer and plot the change in
tone. There may be a publication here that we could all contribute to.
Then we can see which theory's goose gets cooked. The results should feather
the nests of some theorists on the list.

That's my swan song and I'll duck any hostile replies.

Birds of a Feather should Stick Together (If you add enough gluteraldehyde)
Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com