Re: Foxlee Gum Process

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 06/24/04-12:20:27 PM Z

Or put it differently, what Marion did was basically a "dye transfer," with
the following exception:

1. A dicrhomated gelatin sheet, instead of a bleached bromide print, was
used as the matrix.
2. Dicrhomate, instead of dye, was transferred to the second gelatin.
3. It was done in "dry" state rather than wet state, but gelatin can retain
moisture.

What Gallinsky did was:
1. Read Marion's paper incorrectly.
2. Subsequently deviced an incorrect test.
3. Made an incorrect conclusion.

:-)

Dave S