Re: making big trays...

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/27/04-08:21:57 PM Z

Carmen,

There are two places I have found that carry some nice, large, shallow,
inexpensive trays—some even have covers for them (which I like for keeping dust and
large insects out of the mix.)

Try:
The Container Store
Target

You may even find some with wheels and a trailer hitch if you need them.

For small prints and calibration prints I use Rubber Maid plastic (or
whatever they are) shoe boxes. They are about $1.50 each and have lids. Nice size
too—surprisingly they are about shoe box size. These trays clean up very
easily—liquids bead up on the surface.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com