Re: Pictorico OHP film

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 06/28/04-02:01:56 PM Z

Jon,

I read the posts on the subject, but are you sure that the AccuArt2
is same as Pictorico?

Person I spoke to at Pictorico told me quite clearly that the
manufacturer had stopped making the material on rolls and that is why
they did not have it.

Hell, don't blame a person for wanting to be certain about the nature
of the material. A roll of this stuff is not exactly cheap you know!!!

Sandy