RE: Pictorico OHP film

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 06/28/04-03:33:41 PM Z

That someone was me. I talked to the product manager ( I believe I
forwarded his email to this list.. I'll have to go look). I've received
some sample sheets of AccuArt2, and it seems to match the Pictorico OHP
roll very closely. I haven't run densitometer tests on it yet (they only
sent me two small sheets).. but I printed a negative on it, and it
pretty much matched the Pictorico material.

           jim