Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 06/29/04-04:07:29 AM Z

I've been offlist trying to get some things done, so am behind on
reading this thread if there's been more of it since I left, but will
catch up eventually. But in the meantime something happened this morning
that was so pertinent I had to share.

A person who found me through my website and is printing his first
tricolors sent me one this morning to help him troubleshoot. This wasn't
the problem he wanted help with, but I'm looking at this vehicle and I'm
thinking, "Why are the tires brown instead of grey?" and then I look at
the pigments and bingo: Holbein permanent rose, PV19.

This brown is a clearer brown than the muddy brown you get with PY110
and PV19, but it's still brown, and very definitely brown. This was with
Holbein "cadmium yellow lemon" PY37.

Just another bit of information to consider.
Katharine