Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio

From: altprinter ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 06/30/04-12:12:06 PM Z

Hello Everyone!

The first edition of the traveling portfolio is now winding it's way around the country so I thought this would be a good time to issue a call for participants for the second edition of the year.

If you are interested in particpating please contact me off list, dstevenbryant@mindspring.com, for details.

Please be aware if you have never e-mailed me before, your e-mail will be blocked by my Earthlink spam blocker, however I will be notified of your e-mail and will subsequently approve it. So don't panic about the spam blocker message, I do review all blocked messages.

Thanks,

Don Bryant