Platinum Gold Toning Kallitypes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/02/04-07:38:33 AM Z

The items of my last order from B&S just arrived - dry Ferric Oxalate
(50gr) and Platinum Sol. #3 (10ml). I plan to make Kallitype prints and
tone just like described in Sandy King's article (Making Kallitypes) in
Unblinkingeye site (my gold toner is the gold-thiourea variation). I
will first try to make good Kallitypes before spending precious metals
for toning them. What developer can you suggest? What are the important
points I have to pay attention as a Kallitype-rookie? (please note that
I have just made some Cyanotypes and Van Dykes before).

Thanks in advance,
Loris.