Re: fastest gum printer in the west-er-east

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 03/02/04-09:24:43 AM Z

Since the hand held mister is tiring to operate, you might want to buy a
'plant-misting nozzle' designed for use with a standard garden hose. It
could easily be adapted to your darkroom faucet. I have a variety of such
nozzles in my greenhouse, for use with my cactus collection. They all
operate with a thumb trigger valve.

I'll have to experiment with your spray development technique. It sounds
interesting.

Gum is capable of recording intricate detail. I've had many people comment
on the "sharpness" and
"fine detail" of my gum prints on exhibit.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming