Re: p.s.

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/02/04-11:16:12 PM Z

Formulary is fine for chemnicals. But check prices also at Bostick &
Sullivan and Artcraft. You can find any of these folks with a web
search. Also consider where the suppliers are located with reference
to your location. Located in South Carolina I get two day delivery
by UPS ground from Artcraft in New York, three days from B&S in Santa
Fe, and four to five days from Formulary in Montana.

Sandy