NEED EXHAUST FAN

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 03/05/04-07:41:23 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
        Anyone out there have a spare light-tight exhaust fan they want to sell
quick? I need one that will work for a 140 sq. ft darkroom. A Doran
"Air-No-Lite" model A-1212 would be perfect but they seem to be back ordered
(at least that is what Calumet says) and the contractor who is building our
new home and darkroom is moving faster than we expected (Can you believe
it???).
        Please contact me off list as I feel this is pretty OT. Thanks in
advance...
                                CHEERS!
                                BOB

Please check my website: www.bobkiss.com