Re: Web site announcement

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 03/05/04-03:16:30 PM Z

If you haven't taken time to view Jonathan's exhibit, you won't want to miss
it. You'll also find notes on mordancage technique - a turn-of-the century
bleach/etch technique.

(OK: Turn of the other last century - for those who like to split hairs.)

Barry
Barry Kleider
Photographer. Arts Educator.
612.722.9701