Re: News from Bostick & Sullivan

From: Richard Sullivan ^lt;richsul@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/06/04-01:43:45 PM Z

Ok you guys.

In the next few weeks I will make a run of light red tissue. I'll announce
and you will call and get bunch for free to text.

I met McGraw back in the 1970's. He was old then.

They were located in Burbank Ca. by the tracks by the river. They had some
floral and fruit bowl color carbons in the front lobby that were to die
for. He said they were made in the 30's, still like they day they were
made. I wonder where they are now?

--Dick