Re: News from Bostick & Sullivan

From: Richard Sullivan ^lt;richsul@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/06/04-02:09:14 PM Z

Jack,

Will do.

Autotype is still a modern vibrant company heavy into digital. It is not
hard to imagine that they are really not interested in a product that only
causes problems and makes no profit. I talked to someone who saw the
machine and during a tour. He said they told him that they only made two
runs a year and only as a courtesy to their customers and the company's
history.

If they abandon it I will accept their machine.<grin> How to get it here
from England is a problem in itself though.

--Dick