Re: Fortepan

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 03/07/04-04:15:09 PM Z

Thank you, Carl- it was lovely seeing your photographs! I too, love those
drive-in theatres and hope that they are coming back into vogue.
They were somuch fun when we were young!
You didn't mention how long should use the dump method for washing- 30
mins.?
You are welcome to view my site too- www.susanhuber.com- Always, Susan.