Re: Digital Carbon Negatives

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/07/04-08:53:42 PM Z

Michael,

Since we are using Pyro negatives to make contact prints with
alternative processes this discussion is perfectly appropriate on
this list, IMHO.

However, you can also see quite a bit of discussion of Pyro
developers at the AZO forum mentioned earlier,
http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/index_skip.html
and also at http://www.apug.org/site/main/portal.php.

Sandy