Plate burner for sale

From: Perry ^lt;perry@vivalarevolution.com>
Date: 03/07/04-10:54:11 PM Z

I'm going to be moving into a smaller place and I have to sell my
plateburner (which you can find here
http://www.stuck-in-blue.com/lj/plateburner.jpg ). I think it is probably
too large to ship so anyone interested in purchasing it would have to come
pick it up in Santa Barbara, CA. It is made by a company called Design Mates
and is model RM 1920. The exposure area is 37" x 54" and it also has a
vacuum frame. The unit is in 100% working order it is missing 3 bulbs which
can be purchased at any major lighting supplier but works fine with the 9
bulbs (I believe) that it has. If you have any questions feel free to email
me at perry@vivalarevolution.com but probably wouldn't be a good idea to
just reply to this as the list will get it.

-Perry