Re: Charcoal Prints

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/08/04-08:28:09 AM Z

From: Ender100@aol.com
Subject: Re: Charcoal Prints
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:57:49 -0500 (EST)

> What I am noticing is that more and more high-end photographers (I'm
> not sure if high end means they are really great, famous or they
> have part of their anatomy pointing to the sky hehehe), who have
> been shooting film and scanning it or have been shooting with
> multimegapixel digital cameras, are beginning to get over their
> fascination with the topline inkjet prints.

And those really high ends have EBC Fujinon multicoated anatomy
pointing to the sky, so that photographs of themselves don't get
overexposed by too much reflected light, especially in standard studio
portrait lighting.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie." (Bob Dylan 2000)