RE: Platinum, platinum/pigment Images in gallery

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 03/08/04-11:48:07 AM Z

I get my cot 320 from http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/ . I haven't
needed a soak (or tried one, or know what it would gain me :^) Most of
the work so far has been getting the process for the prints down (and
learning it.) I've had 20 plus years of darkroom work, but this has been
my first venture into the alt world. I've been using the Ziatype process
for the prints. I've liked the look (fairly neutral gray), and doesn't
require the additional darkroom work/setup (mine having been
disassembled a few years back).

         jim