Re: A little more on PMK

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/08/04-01:03:38 PM Z

Yes Sir! The reason I know this is because a portion of the film was masked for croping. When I later removed the mask I was surprised and shocked at the amout of fading that occured. The exposure for this piece of film was for two 12 hour exposures. Needless to say I don't print this negative often. The negative had a double whammy, it was dense (but not bullet proof) and highly stained.