Re: Printing on fabric

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/09/04-09:49:37 AM Z

Some years ago, I did some cyano on muslin and would
notice some blue-ing at the edges but in the end the
images were fine. I just realized in that process
that fabric isn't going to respond like paper and I
would have white dust-like spots frequently even
w/saturated coating. I applied w/heavy brush and
fabric was very wet. Dried the fabric in film dryer
which was not completely dark and has warm air.
Keeping the coated side oriented was important even
though they looked similar when dry.

I also did some palladium on various fabrics and used
an airbrush to apply the sensitizer...don't recommend
that since I might have ingested some even w/mask and
exhaust fan.....hey i didn't need hair on my head
anyway...=)

(unrelated-to-alt video, but fun anyway. Lao,
Cambodia, Thailand. 15 megs)
<http://www.eman-photo.com/Video/Hi-Rez_Days/hi-rez_days.html>