RE: Printing on fabric

From: Patricia Reed ^lt;preed@kumc.edu>
Date: 03/09/04-10:05:04 AM Z

I like the muslin because it's inexpensive
I've used canvas as well but I like the way the images look on the
muslin
I have not got around to trying other surfaces yet

>>> loris_medici@yahoo.com 3/9/2004 10:00:17 AM >>>

Why people prefer muslin rather than silk? Is it because it works
better?

> notice some blue-ing at the edges but in the end the
> images were fine. I just realized in that process
> that fabric isn't going to respond like paper and I
> would have white dust-like spots frequently even
> w/saturated coating. I applied w/heavy brush and

Yes, I had few white spots. This is about something that is in the
fabric I guess (a water repellant thing?)...

Regards,
Loris.