Re: Printing on fabric

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/10/04-12:08:53 PM Z

--- Tom Ferguson <tomf2468@pipeline.com> wrote:
> As to the costs of getting things in Turkey, you've
> probably tried of
> the these, but...... B&S sells the Ferric Oxalate in
> powdered form (to
> avoid paying the shipping on water). See if you can
> find silver nitrate
> locally, it is very easy to mix both solutions from
> powder.

Thanks very much for describing your method!

Yes, I purchased the powder form. Actually prices are
cheap for what you can find locally here in Turkey.
For instance I purchased Sodium Citrate for just
$3.8/kg (but I had to seach; the first price they told
me was $50/kg - so called "technical grade"
manufactured by Merck), 50gr Silver Nitrate costs only
$13.7, Potassium Ferricyanide and Potassium Dichromate
$6.8/kg...

Thanks again,
Loris.