Re: Advice on Microscope

From: jack reisland ^lt;reislandj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 03/10/04-06:15:51 PM Z

The support that is still available for B&L microscopes is not through
Bausch & Lomb, but through the several microscope supply/repair
businesses throughout the country. They can be found on the Web. They
also stock a wide range of parts/ lenses, etc. I have received good
service from http://www.usedmicroscopes.com/ for objectives for my B&L.
   As for the foam dust that has got into your microscope, I would try
canned air first, before taking things apart. It just seems that if the
dust got in there somehow, you might be able to blow it back out.

Jack Reisland