Re: Printing on fabric

From: Galina Manikova ^lt;galina@online.no>
Date: 03/14/04-09:22:09 AM Z

Hi, John and Loris!

One has a problem of choosing between the two controversial things...

Silk does not like soap or alkali water... (one should only use special
enzyme washing for silk),

cyanotype does not like basic environment either... (fogging),

but it is true that both color and contrast of the print will be
effected.

PH-neutral environment will not keep long, it will be effected by
everything around...

Life is nothing else than compromises...

Regards,

Galina.

www.galina.no